Monday, October 1, 2012

morning in the market


This past Saturday, I got up at 6:30 in the morning to head down to the market with my sister and my mom to get flowers, pumpkins and decorations for around the house. On the way downtown, before the coffee kicked in, I was asking myself why I was in this dreary car and wasn't in my warm bed.

But by the time we got there, I felt the energy of the people, the sun had risen, and the coffee kicked in.


My mom and sister picked up some mums, a Michigan autumn staple, and I picked up about 4 bags of fresh hot donuts. I ate about a million of them while we walked around the market, looking at the fresh produce and beautiful colors (and adorable livestock).


Although I don't have a home of my own to decorate, I did pick up a mini pumpkin for my desk. Happy Fall, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment