Thursday, March 29, 2012

florals and fauna

I'm usually not a fan of the floral trend that seems to pop up everywhere around this time of year. Don't get me wrong, I'm usually the I'll-try-and-wear-anything-once kind of girl, but flowery prints were just never my cup of tea.

However, I couldn't help but love the following images and items I've found and bookmarked over the past couple of weeks.


Of course, Audrey Hepburn can pull off the floral dress thing (even with a gigantic bow in her face) and still look amazing. I found this dress at Anthropologie and took note of that perfect indigo color and print.


I saw this flower belt recently on Zara's website. Usually this is something I would totally pass over, but this is something I gotta have. Putting it with a simple white t-shirt, under a black blazer would make it look less cutesy, and more sophisticated. (Is "cutesy" a word? #shitgirlssay)


Seeing this image of flowers that have been frozen into ice cubes has got me thinking about WHEN or WHERE or HOW I can make this happen in real life.

No comments:

Post a Comment