Wednesday, February 1, 2012

blog of the week | Topshop Tumblr


I'm bringing you the blog-of-the-week a little early. I have to finish the artwork for this week but I didn't want to leave you hanging.

Therefore, I wanted to give you a healthy dose of some excellent street style via the {Topshop Tumblr}. You've probably heard of Topshop, but just in case you haven't I suggest visiting the {retail site}. There you will find a very wide variety of contemporary fashion at a very reasonable price (much like an H&M, Forever21, or Zara). What I love about Topshop is the clear European style mixed with wearable, everyday type pieces.

Their tumblr site showcases a wonderful display of how the items can be worn through actual street-style photographs. As much as I love to flip through Vogue, Elle, etc., nothing beats street style for seeing how items can be put together in a new and interesting way. I find this site inspirational and I love browsing through the Topshop site for items that you just can't find anywhere else.

No comments:

Post a Comment