Thursday, February 9, 2012

blog of the week | Design*Sponge


This week, I bring you a gem. {Design*Sponge} is on my list of favorites for numerous reasons:

1. The Before-and-After interior design makeovers makes me look at my own decorating choices in a new and different way.
2. The voice of Grace Bonney is so down to earth. She makes you look and feel like you know just as much about this stuff as she does.
3. The book, like I mentioned yesterday, is a "design bible" according to Jonathon Adler. It has become B.F.F. with the floor beside my bed because I read it until the moment I fall asleep and end up dropping it.
4. The trickets, accessories, and odds-&-ends she finds are truly lust-worthy!
5. The D.I.Y. projects makes me long for a rainy Saturday. I could pick one of my favorite projects (like {this} or {this}), get all the supplies needed, and spend the day trying to make it look as perfect and as cute as it does on the site.

No comments:

Post a Comment