Thursday, July 5, 2012

inspiration | the sea

I'm sorry for the lack of updates in the past two days. I came down with a horrific flu that allowed me to do nothing but lay on my couch and watch the rain come down outside my windows. When I tried picking up my laptop, a pen and paper or a paintbrush, my body told me to put it back down. The good news about this reprieve is that it's left me aching to share my new inspirations and thoughts with you.

The first of these inspirations is "The Sea". Maybe it's from all the rain that we've had or maybe it's because my longing to go swimming each and every day during this hot, muggy weather. Who knows! All I know is the water, the sea, the surf brings a sense of calm, fantasy, and thoughtfulness. A true inspiration, indeed!








1|2|3|4|5

No comments:

Post a Comment