Monday, July 23, 2012

places to go | Baltimore & Philadelphia


As I mentioned in the previous post, I spent the past weekend in Baltimore and Philly. Although it was a quick trip I got to eat pizza and drink wine with my best friend, Emily, and visit my cousin Patrick and explore the city of Philadelphia.



How awesome are these doors I found while walking around Philadelphia? Man, that place has some character!


My cousin lives right in the middle of downtown Philadelphia. He hosted a party on his rooftop patio. I met a bunch of great people and discovered that I really enjoy Amaretto on the rocks!


Did some sightseeing, and definitely was inspired by the mix of modern and traditional (and historical!) architecture.


Anytime I visit a big city (outside of Detroit), I always love to be more adventurous with food. We went to Tria in Philadelphia and it was so great!

No comments:

Post a Comment