Wednesday, November 14, 2012

dear, future home




1. {Farm Little Table} from ZaraHome
2. {Paisley Pillow} from ZaraHome
3. {Lucky Strike Pillow} from Jonathan Adler
4. {Orange Lacquer Cubes} from Jonathan Adler


I'm starting to think about my future living room. Not the room that I will probably have (filled with mismatched furniture passed on from family and friends), but the living room that I'm working towards. Collecting one piece at a time ensures that this goal of a beautiful home will be achieved, partially for now, entirely down the road.

I already know my design aesthetic - it falls directly between modern and traditional. I love the comfort of overstuffed furniture and neutral colors, mixed with a splash of color and bold shapes. Above are a couple of pieces that have caught my eye, pulled at my heart strings and my savings account.

No comments:

Post a Comment