Friday, November 2, 2012

moosejaw in detroit


I rarely post anything super personal on this blog because I want to keep it as close to an inspiration blog as possible. But today, I can't resist.

I work at Moosejaw Mountaineering, which is a Detroit-based online retailer for outdoor apparel, gear, etc. We also have a few store locations (mostly in Michigan) and just recently opened a pop-up shop in Detroit for the holiday season.

If you live in the area, I urge you to visit! I'm very proud to be part of a company that is pro-Detroit and implement cool ideas like this!

I'm also pro any company that designates an area above the bathroom for me to draw on. I started at the V.I.P. party last night, and will continue the narrative of the snake eating an ice cream as the holiday season wears on.

No comments:

Post a Comment