Wednesday, May 23, 2012

art | Morgan from "Smith, Here"


I was beyond thrilled when I got the opportunity to create a custom piece for Morgan from "Smith, Here" (one of my favorite California lifestyle blogs). We exchanged many emails until we both agreed on a design and subject matter that reflected her style and my aesthetic. I used a picture of her and her husband as inspiration so that it would feel personal, but still modern.

For more details on the painting, check out her post {here}.

If you are interested in a custom piece, please leave a comment or feel free to email me at mollydaudlin@gmail.com.

Also - STAY TUNED! My Etsy shop will be up and running by the end of next week. I can't wait to share the pieces I've been working on :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I LOVE what you created for Morgan. I went to school with her & follow her blog. I would love to talk with you about a custom piece. Your work is incredible.

    You can email me at emily@couldbeinteresting.com

    My site is http://couldbeinteresting.com

    Look forward to hearing from you. And again, great job!

    ReplyDelete