Thursday, May 17, 2012

daily routine


What people could tell from my daily routine is that I like to drink a lot of coffee, and I don't like getting up early. What I can tell from my own daily routine? That it's pretty uneventful. But that's why it's a "routine".

Having a 9 to 5 (or in my case 10 to 7) job allows just a few precious hours of free time, and I always try to capitalize on it as much as possible. I spend mornings getting coffee and doing a little bit of artwork, if I have the time. I bring a book with me at lunch to get out of the office and get some reading done. And nights are spent doing all the things I used to save for the weekends.

 I know this might sound like a crazy person schedule, but I hate routine. I like to keep things interesting, and ever-changing - life is too short to let it pass you by.

No comments:

Post a Comment