Monday, May 14, 2012

something to note


This past weekend I've been obsessed with beautiful people of the past - Ali MacGraw, Jane Birkin and Jackie O just to name a few. Above is a photograph of Audrey Hepburn (always a favorite) from an old editorial.

It's amazing how modern and cutting edge these images are even though they were created in a time where there was no Photoshop, no digital media of any kind. It's amazing what a camera, a little creativity and a great idea can do, eh?

This week brings with it some new opportunities for me. I'm excited to share what I have in the works! I've been busy creating paintings on a personal basis, but I have so many ideas that never get to see paint or a canvas, so it's time to bring those to life. Look out for good things to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment