Monday, June 4, 2012

our trip to chicago


My sisters and I got the opportunity to do something we never do - get out of town! Luckily, our hometown is just a easy car ride to Chicago - a city full of great shopping, even better food, and plenty of places to relax, hang out, and enjoy the company of family and friends.





Like I mentioned above we did a lot of shopping - the H&M by the Water Tower is amazing! And the Tory Burch store is totally worth the trip just to see the 14-caret gold plated ceilings! I got a pair of shoes there that I've had my eye on for a while now (on sale, of course!).



We went to brunch at Meli's on Saturday and Dunlay's on Clark on Sunday and both were delish.

Friday night, Katie made us reservations at RPM, Guiliana and Bill Rancic's new restaurant. Sadly, there were not there.. which is clearly why we went there in the first place. We also went to the Paris Club which I highly recommend if you ever find yourself in Chicago.



We went to Molly's Cupcakes in Lincoln Park before we left to get some cupcakes for the ride home. Pretty much the greatest idea ever.

It was a great trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment