Monday, June 11, 2012

Scott Wohlfeill Designs



My friend, Scott is one of those people that designs something that always leaves me scratching my head, thinking "How did he do that?".

I asked him to design a concert poster for my boyfriend for his birthday, and the results were so great that I just had to have one for myself. I wanted something vintage-inspired but still using a modern band, so I picked one of my favorites (She & Him) and let Scott take over in terms of design.

As you can see, he picked up on the vibe I was after, adding some of my favorite colors (and my birthday) in order to make it super personal.

I highly suggest you visit {Scott Wohlfeill Designs} to check out more of his work, and "Like" him on {his facebook page} if you are interested in having a custom-made concert poster of your own!

No comments:

Post a Comment