Monday, July 29, 2013

re-eh-eh-eh-eh-ed


Yes, the title of this blog post is a reference to Taylor Swift. Misleading as it is, this post is NOT however about Taylor Swift. It's about one of my favorite colors - RED.

Red looks so intentional, doesn't it? Whether your putting it on your feet, or painting a room, red is just so confident. I've only done one red painting (this one), but I think I need to do another one.

I've shied away from it because it's hard to notice anything else when the color red is included. It's hard to balance it out with any other color, except white. But I'm beginning to think that's what so great about it.

I'll keep you posted about the subject matter of my next red painting, but meanwhile, does anyone else have any tips when decorating, wearing, using the color red?

No comments:

Post a Comment