Monday, November 7, 2011

back to black


I've been listening to a lot of Amy Winehouse, reading a lot of newspapers, and getting back to basics recently. Being around classic architecture reminds me that you don't have to have contemporary accents to make a look, a building or a piece of art look beautiful. However, I'm naturally a person that is all about color, music I can dance to, and modern design. Therefore, blending the two - the old & the new - is what catches my eye.


This week is all about mixing traditional with modern. Grab a Starbucks, watch a remake of an old classic, and get ready to settle in for the cold months ahead.

3 comments:

  1. nothing wrong with all black. never goes out of style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmm... starbucks, newspaper, autumn, all black... it all works!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the feedback, Rebecca and Ali!!

    ReplyDelete