Friday, November 11, 2011

friday favorite | Clinique Moisturizer


This week's friday favorite is the only skin regiment I actually do - moisturize. I'm not a big exfoliater or "face products" type of person but Clinique's Dramatically Different Moisturizer tubes and bottles are scattered around my bathroom. I think that their skincare products are the best (I also swear by their Super Balanced Foundation) and is well worth the money.

One night, before going to bed, I wasn't paying attention and I accidently squeezed way too much of the moisturizer into my hand. Since there was no one around to pass the excessive amount of cream over to, I just slapped it all over my face. It was WAYY WAYY too much. However when I woke up in the morning, my skin has NEVER looked so fresh! It had absorbed all the moisture in the best way possible.

I'm sure you've heard great things about it and I'm here to tell you it really is great!

I feel like a total girl for writing two full paragraphs about moisturizer, so I'm going to call it quits for this week.

Have a great weekend, everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment