Thursday, December 1, 2011

blog of the week | Whitney Port


A little known fact about me is that I have a major obsession with Whitney Port. You may remember her from "The Hills" and "The City". Well, I have been keeping major tabs on her since then. 

{Whitney Port's blog} is filled with personal photos of her family, music she likes, designs she's working on and the progression of her career in fashion.  She has a line called Whitney Eve, which I'm a huge fan of, and is growing steadily in popularity.

Her style is comparable to a Carrie Bradshaw.  It's risky, yet wearable.  She mixes and matches the most random things in the most interesting ways. Her choices are always off-beat and exciting. 

She seems super down to earth and a girl you would want to hang out with on the weekends. I can honestly say I try to copy her style more than anyone else. 


Check out {my pinterest board} to see more looks of Whitney Port sprinkled in with other people that I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment