Monday, December 5, 2011

music for every occasion


I listen to a lot of different of music. Most days, my ipod will see a very wide range of styles, genres, and tempos depending on my mood. I grew up listening to records from old Disney movies and classic musicals. Today, while I still love the old stuff, I've been listening to a ton of new stuff. It seems like every day friends and family are giving me CDs to add to my itunes or I'll discover a new radio station that becomes an instant favorite.


This week, I'm getting inspired by music and letting it directly influence my work. Instead of making a playlist to listen to while I paint or clean, I'm collecting all of my favorites - past and present - to see what I can come with and how my musical tastes have changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment