Wednesday, January 11, 2012

art | A Big Change

"A Big Change" is not for sale currently but will be soon! Click on the "art for sale" tab for updates or email me (mollydaudlin@gmail.com) if you are interested.

This painting is only about halfway done but I thought I would share it's progress anyways. It's inspired by one my favorite pictures (seen in yesterday's post) and to me, it's a perfect painting to start off the new year. At the risk of me sounding like a total girl, haircuts can be traumatic at times! They are drastic change to one's appearance and can be quite a commitment (especially when you're cutting it all off!). But the big change can also be kind of exciting. It's the beginning of "a new you".

I will post the painting up again once it's finished, so check back! But in the mean time, let me know what you think!

(Sorry if it looks scary. Painting in the eyes is always the very last thing I do!)

No comments:

Post a Comment