Monday, January 2, 2012

its already january?


Maybe it's just because we've been experiencing an unseasonably warm winter here in Michigan, but I can't believe that January (and 2012) is already upon us. I've been busy with last minute trips out of town, getting Christmas gifts in order and New Years Eve plans settled, that I didn't seem to notice the weeks fly by.


But now that things have settled down, I beginning to look around for new inspirations. This week, it seems that contemporary art is holding my interest.


For my two year anniversary with my boyfriend coming up at the end of this week, I'm looking forward to heading downtown for dinner and hopefully a stop at MOCAD (Museum of Contemporary Art and Design). However, you don't have to visit a museum to see great works of art. Inspiration in this genre can be found scouring the internet, old books, or fashion magazines. Hopefully you'll see what I'm talking about this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment