Friday, January 27, 2012

friday favorite | Essie Nailpolish


Picking a favorite nailpolish is like picking a favorite ice cream, even if you pick "the wrong one", it's still going to be pretty good.

Essie is, by far, my favorite nailpolish. And I'll be honest, it's because of the packaging. The label and the white tops makes the colors look more vibrant, and the bottles look so clean and neat lined up in a cabinet or on shelf.

Above are the colors I keep going back to time-and-time again. "Going Incognito" green was a purchase I made to match a dress I was wearing to a wedding. I loved how the green color was edgy yet I didn't get tired of it. It's a "Starbucks" green color that I keep going back to.

"Ballet Slippers" pink is my favorite everyday color. A lot of us wore it for my sister's wedding because it's a very pristine, natural color. I love how it isn't a true pink but it isn't too light either.

I never got so many compliments on my nail color than when I wore "Geranium" red. It is the perfect blend of red and orange that is perfect for spring and summer. It's very retro and very fun.

Have a great weekend, everybody!

1 comment:

  1. I adore Essie! And you are so right about the bottles!

    Love and Hugs,
    Mrs. Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete