Thursday, January 26, 2012

blog of the week | For Me, For You


Kate Miss, the author of {For Me, For You} has a lot of good stuff to share each and everyday. Being a talented graphic design (just take a look at her portfolio) , the "bits of her weekend" and other interesting finds that she captures within her world are my favorite part about this blog. Her photography is so beautiful that sometimes I want to print it up and hang it on my wall.

Kate captures the essence of a creative Los Angeles girl that has had a taste of the world. It is obvious she is a person that recognizes the beauty in the objects around her. She digests architecture, fashion, art and life whole-heartedly and communicates that passion to her readers.

The thing I love about Kate is that she still seems like a nice girl. The kind of girl you would want to be friends with. I think in the blog world, a lot of people come off full of themselves but Kate just seems like she wants to share the things that make her happy with the rest of the world. And I'm thankful for that!

image credit: {For Me, For You}

No comments:

Post a Comment