Thursday, September 8, 2011

blog of the week

I read a ton of blogs on a daily basis and apparently I over-dramatize the word "BLOG" whenever I say it (So it will make listening to me talk about _this_ little endeavor really fun for my friends and family). Since this is such a huge source of inspiration, I want to share it.

Most of the blogs I started reading was because I heard of them through other blogs. PARTY! I focus mainly on style blogs but I also sprinkle in food, lifestyle, art, and photography as well. Please let me know if there are any that are near-and-dear to your heart and I'll be sure to include them!

Below is a small preview. If you are familiar with the "blogsphere", you might recognize some of the imagery. But I hope you uncover some inspiration that lives out there, and I hope you discover it through these postings.



No comments:

Post a Comment