Monday, September 5, 2011

hello!

Hi! My name is Molly and this is my blog. (Wow! What an AWESOME opening sentence.)

Moving on... This is going to be a place where I can catalog the artwork that I create, the fashion that I love, and the people, places and things that inspire me every day. I am constantly looking for different ideas and new things to influence the way I think and what I produce. My goal is that each week, my 5 daily postings will have a cohesive theme that will provide you (and myself) with a deeper look into very broad, or perhaps, very simple ideas. I will also share paintings that I have created for family, friends and the majority of them will be for sale.

I must warn you, I don't take things too seriously. I believe that art and fashion (and life, for that matter) needs a little lightening up! Everyone could use a little more color and less sophistication. So please don't think that I'm one of those people that thinks they are a model or the next "It" girl. I surely am not!

Please follow me on twitter (@molly_alone) if you have any desire to see what kind of shenanigans I get myself into.

You can click the "art for sale" link at the top of the page and my flickr account will have anything that is available for purchase.

If you have any inquires (which is a pretentious word for "question"), please don't hesitate to email me at mollydaudlin@gmail.com

So with that...

2 comments:

  1. I really like the concepts of your photos! Really cool, if you ever need any photography for your site, you know my number.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much kim :)! i will for sure need your expertise! i suck at taking pics haha! ive been following your 365 project too! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete