Friday, September 16, 2011

friday favorite | Janet's Lunch

Janet's Lunch diner located on Kercheval (north of Alter) in Grosse Pointe Park, Michigan

My best friend, Colleen and I happened upon this diner the morning after her sister's wedding about 5 years ago and we were hooked. It is just a classic diner that has been around forever. There is something so nostalgic knowing that I'm sitting at the same counter where my grandmother sat in the 1950's or where my dad sat when he was a kid.

The food is really good, too. Colleen's and my favorite meal is the egg's benedict with no canadian bacon and then we split a slice of THE most DELICIOUS banana cream pie ever.

2 comments:

  1. I love this place too -- reminds me of Gilmore Girls =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE JANETS and LOVE this post!! Thanks MOlly! Let's go there soon! Love YOu!

    ReplyDelete