Friday, September 9, 2011

friday is my favorite

My favorite drink from Starbucks is a Venti Iced Non-fat Vanilla Latte.

It's no secret that I have an obsession with coffee. Right now in fact, I have a venti iced starbucks leaving watermarks next to my computer, on my wood desk. I also have 2 other empty cups on my bookshelf. It's a tried and true savior on sleepy afternoons, late evenings when I need a lift for a night out, or for the morning-afters when I'm feeling a tad hungover. Hey! It happens.

My favorite drink-before-work is a medium Dunkin Donuts iced coffee with a splash of non-fat milk.

Monday through Friday (except when I'm reeeeally running late), it is a pretty safe bet that you will see me in the morning juggling my purse, my brown-bag lunch, my keys and a giant Dunkin Donuts coffee that is leaving drops on my jeans and/or shirt as I walk into work. 

Have you tried it!? It is delicious!

(Photo credit: 1, 2)

No comments:

Post a Comment