Friday, September 30, 2011

friday favorite | My (fake) Vanilla Milkshake

I am always hungry. When I come home from work, when I watch "The Rachel Zoe" project, after I eat dinner - I always want something to snack on. This milkshake is the only thing that satisfies that need to pick. It's very filling, delicious and sooOOoo easy to make. Below is the recipe:


Put it all in a blender and blend until the ice is crushed and/or until it reaches your desired consistency.

Opps! My (fake) Vanilla Milkshake isn't actually vanilla at all, but it DOES taste like it! It's actually pretty healthy and will, thankfully, not leave you wanting more.

2 comments:

  1. Healthy and yummy! Perfect to watch The Rachel Zoe Project for sure! :)

    Thank you for entering the Beso Win an Iconic Trench Giveaway! Good luck – xoxo.

    ReplyDelete